Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HSKS8 Besk Kits Competition


PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATE!

Are you all having a great time at camp? It's hard to believe that there's less than a month left! Even harder to believe is the fact that August 15 is the end of the Early Bird sending period AND the end of the qualifying time for the Best Kits competition. Only a bit more than two weeks away! So, I hope that you're all taking a few pictures of your kits before sending them off! Feel free to send them to me (Cassie C. in the Hinkypunks Cabin) so I can enter you into the competition. You can ask your Counselor for the address!

Enjoy the rest of your summer and I'll see you around the campfire!

1 comments:

Pandora on July 30, 2009 at 9:52 AM said...

Did you get my submission?

 

HSKS Summer Camp '09 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles