Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meet Our DADA Counselor


I suppose it is time that I introduced our "new" DADA counselor, Lucious...er, that's Lucius Whitmarsh. Those of you who were at Hogwarts for Term 6 will recognize our dear professor.




Professor Whitmarsh left Hogwarts abruptly, without explanation, at the end of Term 6. I thought we had been very good friends, so when he left I was disappointed. I have since learned that vicious rumors had cost Professor Whitmarsh his reputation, position and status in the Wizarding community. His fall from grace came with a final blow to his ego when Professor of Bloodlust, Golemn Gollonas, was awarded the prized Novation Quantum Analysis doctorate grant to study and present his findings on 7th Sactum Terrorism at this year's Wizarding World Defense Against the Dark Arts Council.

Professor Whitmarsh decided that he wanted to return to HSKS and see if he could regain his status. He applied under a pseudoname in order to be judged on his qualifications, rather than reputation. I, for one, am glad he has returned and look forward to rekindling our friendship.

5 comments:

Winnie on July 7, 2009 at 6:34 PM said...

Wow!!! That is quite a mouthfull! Well, Wisty, I'm glad that you got to the bottom of all the mystery surrounding Professor Whitmarsh. Now, here's hoping that Voldemort's curse does not hold and something horrendously terrible happens to the professor at the end of summer camp!!

Pandora on July 7, 2009 at 8:38 PM said...

Whew. Mouth watering...ah, I mean, wow, I am sure he is very, ah, knowledgeable.

Hermione Bagnold on July 8, 2009 at 5:21 AM said...

I know I'M glad he's back! ;D VERY yummy--uh, smart--and I really don't think we have TOO much to worry about where the curse is concerned, considering he's only a counselor this time around and not an actual professor. And we're not at Hogwarts, we're at summer camp! (At least, that's my reasoning! LOL)

Mary on July 8, 2009 at 12:12 PM said...

Well I think that DAD has just become my favorite subject!!!!

JellybeanInc on July 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM said...

Oh, he's yummy. I'll be sure to pay attention to DADA a lot more now. =D

 

HSKS Summer Camp '09 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles