Sunday, July 5, 2009

HSKS8 Best Kits Site


Evening fellow campers! I hope you're all having as much fun as I am! If you haven't already, check out the Best Kits Site! There are some hints and tips on how to create some great kits. Feel free to add any ideas, suggestions and/or tips of your own as well!

Also, keep this in mind before you send off your kit. Please take some photos of it and send them to me. That way, you'll be sure to have some in case your spoilee has problems posting photos. My email address is ashley dot cavell at gmail dot com. Also, feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Happy spoiling!

Cassie C.

2 comments:

LoverofallEmo on July 6, 2009 at 8:55 AM said...

why is it called the HSKS9 Best Kit Site?? i thought we were on HSKS8 right now??? i havent missed the HSKS9 have i?!?!:(

AshAsh on July 6, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

Sorry about that! I made a tyo. It's been fixed! :)

 

HSKS Summer Camp '09 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles