Friday, August 21, 2009

HSKS 9 - Quidditch Throughout the World


Hello, Campers!!

I hope that you've all enjoyed Summer Camp this year. I know things have gotten busy for some, and I know that I did not anticipate a change in schedule on my part, but over all I hope that you've all had a good time. This was our first HSKS Summer Camp and a lot of good things have come out of it that we'll continue on into HSKS 9. That leaves me with my main announcement here :)

HSKS 9

Sign Ups
September 14th - September 18th

Swap Duration
September 21st - November 21st

Theme
Quidditch Teams
The teams are still yet to be decided. You will be able to choose a team that you'd like to join. Kits will be themed after the teams. There will be no House colors or identities. More than likely we'll go back to House colors during the first term of '10.

Looking for Team Captains
There will be four captains chosen. Please be watching the Rav board for application information.

Be watching the Rav board for more announcements!!

Please note!
Summer Camp ends August 29th!!
Get your kits in the mail before then!!

1 comments:

Pandora on August 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM said...

OMG this sounds awesome!!!

 

HSKS Summer Camp '09 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles