Sunday, August 23, 2009

Voting has begun!


Attention fellow campers! Voting has now begun for the Best Kit of HSKS 8 Summer Camp! Go to the Best Kit site and vote for your favorite kit. Those with a star next to their name are eligible to win. Remember, you cannot vote for your own kit or the kit you received. Also, send me the name of the favorite kit from your cabin (if available). You can send your votes to me either via PM on Ravelry (I'm dramaqt99) or email them to me at ashley dot cavell dot com. Voting will close Thursday, August 27 at 6 PM EST. If you have any questions or I have not marked your name, please let me know ASAP!

1 comments:

LoverofallEmo on August 23, 2009 at 6:27 PM said...

omg thanks for putting mine as eligible for voting, im sorry i myself didnt give you the link to it:(

 

HSKS Summer Camp '09 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles