Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Angel's Needed


Doesn't Hermione look angelic here? I tried to find a picture of an angel that I liked, but settled for this one :)

This is the first call for angel kit items. Generally, every term one or two people are in need of an angel kit because their spoiler does not fulfill his or her duties. Unfortunate, I know, but sometimes these things just can't be helped.

Though, I have allowed for people to place ads on this site in order to help with postage and prizes the turn out has not been great. The ads you see to the right will only help to pay for postage. So, I would like to ask for anyone wanting to donate an item for the Angel/Prize stash, please email misswartbobble AT yahoo.com.

Angel kit/prize items will need to be mailed to me by July 31st.

5 comments:

Lady Dragonsinger on June 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

Having been the beneficiary of an angel in a previous year, I volunteer :)

Penelope of Flitwick on June 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

How do I get you the items and what do you need or want hee hee.

Elizabeth on June 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM said...

Would like to know a bit more info ... items needed? How many? Etc. I don't know if I can swing it ... but I'd like to try ... would you be in need of Charms Workshop items?

Winnie on July 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM said...

For the angel kits, if you're able to provide a whole kit hat would be fab, but if you're only able to donate one or two things that would be fine also.

I'll be putting together a list of those who volunteer and sending out an email within the next week.

femmusic on July 5, 2009 at 4:33 AM said...

I would like to be able to donate some items for a kit, as long as I don't have to make something because I am notoriously slow...

 

HSKS Summer Camp '09 Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles